Hours, Rates, Amenities & Policies
• Park is open from May 1st to October 31st
• Check-In from Noon to 5 pm
• After Hours Check-In, call to set up time 307-360-7275.
• Start at $44 a night, depending on site, dates, and length of stay.
• Weekly and monthly rate packages available.
Full Hook-ups including water, sewer, and power
50/30/20 amps power connections
4 – luxury, pull-through, double hook-up sites with up to 140 ft. of parking space.
5 – pull-through sites with up to 80 ft. of parking space.
42 – back-in sites with up to 60 ft. of parking space.
Located within town limits
Picnic tables at each site
Firepit at each site
Secure bathhouse with showers
Secure laundry facilities, coin or card-operated
Firepit / social area
Incredible mountain views from every site
RV Resort Facility Policies & Rules
• All policies and rules regarding the use of these facilities must be observed.
• Management reserves the right to restrict or deny the use of any facility.
• Grounds: No driving or parking of any type of vehicle on Park grass.
• Park personnel will periodically inspect sites to assure compliance with park rules & policies.
• Reservations made on the day of arrival are non-refundable.
• 48-hour cancellation notice is required for nightly reservations or you will be charged for your full stay.
• 4-day cancellation notice is required for weekly reservations or you will be charged 50% of the weekly rate.
• 14-day cancellation notice is required for monthly reservations or you will be charged 50% of the monthly rate.
• No refunds issued after check-in.
• Any customer or guest destroying/damaging the Park or other customer’s property will be required to make restitution. If your RV has an electrical problem creating a problem with the park electricity and a certified electrician has to be called you will be responsible for the cost of the electrician’s service call and damages.
• The Park shall provide utility hook-ups at the site for sewer, water, and electrical service. Guests shall not make any alteration to the electric, water, or sewer connections provided by the Park.
• The Park’s responsibility shall extend only to the point of connection and the Park shall not have any responsibility for the condition or functioning of any pipes, conduits, or wires from such point of connection to the guest’s RV. Wastewater must be disposed of properly; no dumping on the ground. Please use the appropriate sewer connection.
• The Park reserves the right to disconnect utilities in order that repair, alterations, or additions may be made. Guests will be notified, when possible, of any planned utility system shutdown.
• The Park shall not be responsible for any loss suffered by any guest from planned or emergency shutdowns.
• Sites 30 - 33 and 43 - 51 are positioned in a way that an errant golf ball from a nearby t-box could enter the site(s).
Good Neighbor Policies:
As our guests, please observe the following rules, and most importantly, let us be reminded of the Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
• Observe and obey all posted signs throughout the park and adjacent property.
• Please respect guest’s privacy by not walking through occupied sites.
• All waste disposal hookups and connections must be free of leaks.
• Help maintain a clean and tidy park, by not littering. Please dispose of trash in the proper manner. This includes cigarette butts. Do not throw them on the park grounds.
• Place trash in plastic bags and dispose of garbage in the park furnished dumpsters and do not throw personal garbage in restrooms, laundry or other building trash cans.
• Large trash cans are not allowed in your site. Dispose of each trash bag directly in the trash dumpster.
• Storing of trash/garbage in vehicles, especially pickup trucks, is not allowed. This is to prevent animals (birds) from gathering.
• For guest safety please be responsible with glass containers outside of RV’s and vehicles.
• Smoking (Strict Enforcement) Permitted at individual sites only!
• No smoking in any common areas including but not limited to playground, laundry, bathhouse, outside sitting areas and green spaces.
• Unreasonably loud and disturbing noise within the RV Park is prohibited at all times.
• All guests should be courteous to other guests; ensuring noise levels are acceptable even during the day. Loud music is not permitted at any time. RV owners shall be responsible for the conduct of their family members, guests and/or visitors while at the RV Park. RV owners, their family members, guests or visitors who create a disturbance or behave in a manner that constitutes a threat or substantial nuisance to other RV Park guests will not be allowed to remain on the property.
• Quiet time is 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
• No motorcycles, diesel vehicles or other vehicles with louder than normal exhaust may be operated inside the RV Park during this time. No generators may be used in the RV Park.
• Please place trash in plastic bags and dispose of garbage in the resort provided dumpsters and do not throw personal garbage in restrooms, laundry, clubhouse or other facility trash cans.
• Please do not flush anything in toilets other than toilet paper that is provided.
• Please keep building doors closed.
• Please keep your campsite area neat and organized.
• Please do not tamper with the landscaping, electric or plumbing systems.
• Please do not clean fish at your RV Site.
• Please do not put or leave dead fish or bait unattended.
• Please do not approach or chase or harass any of the wildlife.
• No soliciting, peddling, loitering, trespassing or trading allowed in the park.
• No criminal or drug-related activity in or near the Park will be tolerated.
Pet Policy: (applies to all animals, including cats)
• Pets are welcome and must be kept on a leash (maximum 12’) or confined to the RV owner’s site at all times. (This is a Town Law.) Up to two (2) pets are allowed per site.
• We do not allow any pens, fences or kennels in the park.
• Pets (including cats) must be accompanied by an adult (over 12) when outside of the RV.
• Please do not leave your pets unattended or exposed to the environment and surrounding wildlife. Pets must be taken off the RV Park premises or to the designated “Dog Park” for exercise.
• All pet waste is to be cleaned up as soon as deposited, including the RV owner’s site. This is a health issue for everyone and if you do not comply you will be asked to vacate the Park.
• We prohibit breeds as having aggressive or unfriendly behavior to both dogs/cats and humans. Breeds restricted are: PitBulls, Rottweilers and Doberman Pinschers. If your pet shows aggressive behavior, you will be asked to remove the animal from the park.
• All pets must be kept on a hand-held leash at all times when outside your RV. Pet feces must be picked up immediately and disposed of properly.
• Service animals of any breed are welcome however these animals may not exhibit aggressive behavior.
• Pets are not allowed in buildings or playground areas.
• We reserve the right to exclude pets from the RV Park if we deem the pet to be a “problem.” Aggressive or barking dogs will not be allowed to remain at the Park.
• No animal is to be left outside the RV when the RV owner is away from the site.
• We do not allow kennels or pens to be outside your RV.
• The pet owner is solely responsible for any damage done to persons or property by the pet.
• Only pets that belong to registered RV guests are allowed on the property.
• Wildlife/farm animals are not considered pets and not allowed.
• Parents are responsible for the whereabouts, safety, and conduct of their children at all times so keep an eye on them, please. All minors must have adult supervision at all times.
Outdoor Living Spaces:
• Only customary outdoor patio/lawn furniture and accessories may be left outside.
• Tools, toys, fishing gear, and other such items must be stored within the RV or vehicles.
• Larger outdoor recreational items, including but not limited to: kayaks, paddleboards, coolers, boating/diving/fishing equipment, must be organized and neatly stored beneath the RV with every attempt to conceal these stored items and maintain the site aesthetic.
• Please do not remove picnic tables from their sites without resort approval.
• Please close awnings, canopies, and umbrellas when RV is unattended. Strong winds can cause serious damage or loss of property.
• No Pet Pens, Fences or Kennels are allowed
• Pets (including cats) must be on leashes (maximum 12’) when outside of RV’s.
• Pets (including cats) must be accompanied by an adult (over 12) when outside of the RV.
• Pets are not allowed in the buildings.
• Outdoor Patio Furniture
• Drying Rack (for swimwear/towels only)
• One (1) golf cart
• Traditional Grill
• Tents or Tarps
• Pools, Hot Tubs
• Outdoor Appliances
• Perimeter fencing
• Indoor Furniture
• Open Trailers
• Excessive Décor
• Affixing to Trees
• Excessive Storage Under RV
• Pet Pens Fences or Kennels
• All recreational vehicles must be currently registered and maintained in good condition and in running order.
• No RV deemed to be in “poor” condition (e.g., broken or cracked windows, flat tires, rusted, badly dented, or in need of paint) will be allowed in the RV Resort.
• Approved recreational vehicles include: Class A, Class B and Class C Motorhomes, fifth wheels, hard-sided travel trailers, Pop up Trailers, and toy haulers.
• Cargo trailers and Living Quarter Trailers are not permitted.
• All RV’s must be leveled and supported with the proper equipment.
• Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either person or property. The owner/management of Yellowstone Trail RV Park absolve themselves from all liability and responsibility pertaining to loss by fire, theft, weather, acts of God, property damage, accident or any other cause whatsoever, and guests agree to save, protect and hold harmless Yellowstone Trail V Park from all such liability.
• Automobiles and RV’s must park in designated parking areas. TWO (2) standard size passenger vehicles/golf carts or TWO (2) motorcycles are allowed per site; the vehicle(s) may not infringe on adjacent sites.
• All vehicle repairs, maintenance (e.g., oil changes, lubes, etc.), and washing RVs are prohibited.
• Golf carts are allowed to be operated only by licensed drivers and all passengers must be safely seated at all times.
• All posted traffic signs must be obeyed, and the posted speed limit is 5 mph and is strictly enforced.
• No boat, utility, storage or auto trailers may be parked in the RV Park without RV Park approval.
• Vehicles in violation of these rules will be towed at the owner's expense.
• Two vehicles are permitted per site provided they fit within the site dimensions and NOT ON EMPTY SITES or on the grass.
• There can be no parking on any street per the Fire Marshal.
• Any vehicle (car, golf cart, watercraft, etc.) parked illegally is subject to being towed at owner's expense.
Mini-bikes, go-karts, wheeled toys, skateboards, hoverboards, roller-skates, remote control toys, and drones, including but not limited to cars or similar devices may not be operated inside the RV Park. Bicycles must be operated with extreme caution and adults must supervise minors while operating a bicycle on-premises.
• Use of the laundry room is restricted to registered guests. No smoking allowed.
• Restrooms/Showers: Use of the restrooms/showers is restricted to registered guests and their visitors. Personal belongings may not be stored or left behind. All such items left behind will be discarded.
• No Smoking: No smoking is permitted inside the restrooms/showers or any other RV Park building.
• Fire safety is of the utmost importance at the RV Park. No campfires are allowed outside the provided fire pit at each site and in the community fire pit.
• A fire extinguisher must be available in the RV.
• Allowed: LP Gas for BBQ’s, fire pits or heaters. When not in use, such equipment must be placed back in storage.
• All posted signs regarding health, safety, ordinance and law must be observed and are strictly enforced.
• All public laws and ordinances shall be obeyed within the RV Park.
• The RV owner will notify management should it be necessary.
• No hazardous materials may be used or stored on the site, nor disposed of or spilled inside the RV Park at any time. The RV owner will notify management should it be necessary.
• No loaded firearms or fireworks are allowed on the property.
• All weapons shall be kept in compliance with all applicable state laws.
• The following are NOT permitted on property: unlawful weapons, fireworks, firecrackers, slingshots, and pellet guns.
• The Park is located in a place where wildlife frequently visits. Please do not approach or harass wildlife.
• We are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by the wildlife.
• The Guest is responsible for all damage or destruction of property, and any injury to persons, caused by the guest or his or her family, visitors, or pets.
• The Park reserves the right to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds and/or Park facilities, including but not limited to broken waterlines, damaged/missing sewer connections, cable lines, landscaping, and excessive debris (bottle caps, zip ties, cigarette butts, etc.)
Yellowstone Trail RV Park Final Say
• Yellowstone Trail RV Park retains the right to alter and modify any of the Rules and Regulations in keeping with the fairness and best interest of all participants.
• Management’s decisions in all disputes are deemed final.
• Violation of these rules and regulations that result in damage or destruction to Yellowstone Trail RV Park property or threaten the safety of resort guests will result in the termination of your stay.
• Additionally, resort management reserves all rights to terminate guests’ stay for any reason.